60 years is a long time and this explains Comexi position as one of the world’s leading suppliers of central drum flexo printers. 60 years to showcase the company’s experience in developing this technology and the continuous innovation that it has applied to offer maximum quality flexography printing to clients all over the world. 60 years, since 1954, serving the flexible packaging conversion industry as a provider of global solutions.
The ComexiFLEXO F2 platform presses is a new concept designed to meet the needs of medium and long runs in the flexible packaging industry. This new range offers clients the ability to produce top quality printing in any market segment. From the basic model, which is ideal for targeting profitability in markets with shorter runs or runs with less added value, to the most sophisticated model that allows combining high quality with top speed for those markets where printing time and quality are critical factors. It is also theperfect solution for sustainable printing, without renouncing speed and/or quality. Available in widths from870 mm to 1470 mm, 8/10 colours and with printing repeats of up to 850 mm, at a maximum speed of 500 m/min.
The Comexi FLEXOF2 platform has following features:
- +/- 25 Microns longitudinal,register accuracy.
- CingularDot2 for automatic registration and pressure adjustments. Upgradable to print inspection system.
- Patented Pipe less Chambered doctor blade design and magnetic heads of chambered blade ensures easy, fast and tool less changeover.
- Fully automatic washing of all decks.
- Faster set ups, reduced wastages and energy consumptions.
- Tool-less’ concept for maintenance.
- Strong ergonomics.
- Substrates possible such as PE, PET, BOPP, paper, etc.
For more information please contact: